segunda-feira, 17 de novembro de 2008

Falling in the dark
Feeling one tired heart
desperate
watching
my death
doing nothing to rescue the pieces
running to every place
as a dry leaf being on the corners
exhausted by the seasons.


with out seeing the tries that never came back

exhausted

the white body in small pieces of glass

a broom and shovel waste
sweeping the last grains

looking for a black plastic bag
a big one

all the trash and the darkness on that pieces

That was before
all the noises.
There is no point to look back
I moved the past mold blocks

to breathe slowly
watching the lies out of my back
laughing of the ghosts

they still here talking with me all the time
and I give them smiles and short kisses of bye
they have no faces.
they breath the air in another person
another corner
Not mine.
For these past long days someone I don't recognize


That was before
Before my home
before finding myself


And your eyes came into my eyes

I knew that i was looking for you
I knew that i was looking for me


No matter where you are
I ll never know in witch corner i ll be at

No mattter what you want

I want the teach the darkness
to live in light

Living the seasons of being alive.
sharing the weather,
the sounds of silence
and the smells knocking at the doors.

Now I know that I was looking for you
I know that I was
I m
Looking for me.

Nenhum comentário: