terça-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2009

Your words in my eyes

How far is it?
Revolving, the sound
in your words

Absence!
I have to get across
I am dragging my body

Quietly through destinations.
I am a letter
I fly to a mouth, your two eyes.
Will there be fire?

Pumped ahead by brains
The next hour

That is enough babble from me
one day, you had that
enormous,
like a criminal
nothing enough
our crime should be
at
in always
never
some steps
I shut my eyes and all the words are dragging
I cannot undo myself
it is screaming
today is gonna be
Insane for the destination

crashes
Whose mouth I want to fill it with and
through my villages
you can also leave when ever you want
maybe hopefully at some point
Two of us in a place
hiking along the train tracks
Steaming

Running from the pieces of glas
no one
planning the time like a refresh
sophisticated
Should be grand and full of
raw passion
not putting
for a couple days
We dreamed their agreements

depthful,
closing eyes and breathing your smell
the time is trying to stole
transfering my self into Aguas claras,
a huge lake, just one light
the place in which images
near by
we arranged with the lady the night before
the way you said
The face at the end
satisfied
arrows

back to words
in the jail of letters
without smell
an arbitrary blackness into and after
not always
the sun came up
it was a magical walk
3 hours without speaking
I shut my eyes and we were
face to face,
shapes of our silence
she turns her face away
Your eye is the one
the first
absolutely

the doors opened
the new structures just
children would be walkiing their cows and black sheep..having fun
in the clearing air.
sweet lemon
then spent hours in
We never woke up

backing to my house
tired i sleept withou shower
without pain
without wrinkle
just tired
i realised how boring is
make the bed alone
It is hot here and i m cold
sickness
of smoking cigarettes
of the distance, our choices
this dark
they made it
waiting to solve
obstacles

next walk with you
At least when spring comes...

the fire's between us

Nenhum comentário: