domingo, 25 de maio de 2008

No way

Ok Honey,

no words,
no smells,
nothing else

I like that you are writing
but not about drinking vodka.

You said
drink tea

and I say
no way

I will hold on to the piece of your heart.
I will take good care of it,
but it is not tea time

you should know
the birthmarks that are my trademark
You should know
that i m moving fast

If he don t smile or smoke
I ll not be the one who never looks up

I smile at your answer
I ll make it easy
waiting for you to come back

Times is on my side
making me think
for many times I've tried

The wrong
The right
The no one

He leave me laughing
he wants to be loved
And i want to be free

I must shriek
smoking, drinking and smiling
suffering the atrocity of the murderers
i wish it dead or away
cause i found my way

Taking always the left
no matter why
and where
i ll be there

in his honor
a bottle of vodka
and a packet of cigarettes
with all my love

Nenhum comentário: